Once the sanding process is complete the next step would be to give your floors that final touch to bring out the true beauty in the wood. The Professionals at I floor Sanding work tirelessly to give you the finest finish on your timber floors:
- At I floor Sanding we only make use of the highest quality solvents and coatings.
- The first step once the wood has been sanded, would be to make sure all the dust is removed and the floors are clean
- A layer of sealer is then added and the coating process begins.
- Our polishing experts make use of the best techniques which have been gained through many years of experience to bring you the finish you desire.
- Some of our available finishes include Gloss, Semi-Gloss, High-Gloss and Satin.
Whether it’s your old worn out floors that need a touch up or your new timber floors that need polishing we at I floor sanding have the solution for you